Nah...never mind. I got nuttin'!
Same ol' same ol' today. Just trucking along on the straight and narrow. Food...check. Exercise...check. Water...check!
So since I'm struggling to come up with much to say tonight, I thought I would offer some inspiration from people who are much wiser than I. These quotes are all about perseverance and staying the course.
- You may delay, but time will not. Benjamin Franklin
- You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt
- You see things, and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were, and I say "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw
- You're never beaten until you admit it. George S. Patton
- You've got to say, "I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it." It's called perseverance. Lee Iacocca
- Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live. Jim Rohn
- The first and the best victory is to conquer self. Plato
- The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince. Vincent Lombardi
- You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is. Ellen Degeneres
So there you have it...wisdom from the ages. Get out there and make tomorrow a good day...that's what I'm gonna do!
Good night and God bless...
I love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat quotes, full of wisdom! The Ellen ones cracks me up!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day, Karyn!
Vince Lombardi was a great coach. I keep thinking I need a coach more than a cheerleader. I love this quote by him ... it really touches a nerve with me. Thanks Karen, I've heard most of the quotes you quoted but didn't recognize the one that I really needed to hear.
ReplyDelete~Sheilah