Well...the storm didn't amount to much. At least not so far. Some rain, though, and it made everything smell fresh!
I think doing two posts in the space of a couple hours sorta violates the spirit of Allan's challenge.
The idea is to blog to help stay focused on the big picture of what we're doing here. So I'm gonna try and blog in the morning, and then again in the evening. Just can't take the time at work.
Truthfully, at the end of the challenge on October 2nd, I'll probably go back to blogging once a day. I think that's enough for me to work out what's going on in my head, and to keep myself accountable.
But I can totally see how it could be a helpful tool depending on your schedule and personal situation. There's so many different ways to go about this whole thing. The important thing is to find what works for you and then stick to it like glue!
Anyway, that's all I've got so catch you in the morning, friends. Sleep tight and God bless...
I always love reading your posts, but totally understand the schedule thing.
ReplyDeleteIf I find myself neglecting other duties for the sake of blogging, then I'm sure I'll be cutting back as well...
but for now...I like the numerous postings...as long as I have something to say. :)
Have a good night, Karyn. Sorry the storm didn't amount to much.