Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Quick Check-In (Day 57)

Checking in for a quick report so I keep my commitment to myself that I blog everyday unless it's technologically impossible.

Crazy day and I'm just finishing it up. We have an all-day video conference at work tomorrow, and with the holiday on Monday, we have five days worth of work to do in three days. Thus the crazy!

Food, walking, water...totally stayed on track today. Another one bites the dust!

Happily, I suffered no ill effects from yesterday's foray into the world of crunches and leg lifts. I popped right out of bed, raring to go!

No bike tonight, but I'll do that toning stuff before I jump in bed.

Hope today was all that you wanted it to be, and that tomorrow brings more of the same!

Good night and God bless...

2 comments:

  1. I think I've figured out that we typically post at the same time in the eveings...and I was worried when I didn't see a new post from you before I went to bed. I probably just missed you though. :) I'm glad you checked it...and I'm happy to hear that you had a good day...despite the busy-ness of work.
    I'll be thinking of you...and Bill...today. Prayers coming your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food, walking, water...totally on track = I love to hear that. WTG, Karyn. Keep on rockin' it.

    ReplyDelete