Friday, September 17, 2010

Exhausted on Day 66

Good news about my car.  Turned out that 2 of the spark plugs we're fouled. Bill gave them a good cleaning and I'm up and running again!

Really, really stressful week at work.  One of those week's where I'm sitting here on Friday night knowing that there must be things I forgot to do.  Just hope I didn't miss anything big.

I was totally on track today in spite of all the stress, but exhaustion is setting in. I really need to get more sleep.  I rarely manage more than 5 hours per night and I know that's not good.  I just can't seem to sleep past 4 AM.  It's like I have an alarm clock in my head that wakes me up without fail...even when I don't have to get up for work.

It's 10:00 and I'm not feeling even slightly coherent right now, so I'm gonna go crash and hope that I pass out. 

Sweet dreams, friends. 

Good night and God bless...

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to the gym all week because I can't wake up at 4 am...even with my alarm clock! Maybe you need to call me each morning so I will wake up and go to the gym. :)
    Get some rest...and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete