Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just Chillin' (Day 75)

Boy...the weekend goes by entirely too quickly! 

I'm am definitely not feeling ready to kick it in gear tomorrow...am going to have to give myself a good talking to!

Did some work today on the church website, then laundry and some cooking for next week. Chili recipe = not so good.  It was way to spicy for Bill (he's got gallbladder issues). I thought it tasted OK, but definitely not delish.  The truth is it's not just chili I'm crazy about...it's Wendy's chili. For 220 calories, I'll keep eating it and just watch the sodium in the rest of my food.

Bill and I are chillin' right now and watching the Amazing Race. Love seeing all the cool places they travel to, and am very intrigued by all the relationship dynamics. Some of the couples/teams end up being so horribly rude to each other under pressure, and others work together well and treat each other with respect. Looks like it's going to be a great season!

I've been drinking like crazy today, and got pretty close to my 1,500 calorie limit...1,410 to be exact. Not too much exercise this weekend, other than some walking when we went shopping yesterday.  I think that's OK...feel like I needed the rest.  I may get on the bike while we're watching TV if I can talk myself into it.

I will weigh-in tomorrow as usual.  Definitely need this once-a-week act of accountability...so far it's been more an act of motivation because I've seen a loss every time. I have been tempted a couple times this past week to get on the scale before the week was up but ended up resisting the temptation. There have been times in my life when I weighed every day and that never goes well for me. Too frustrating and obsessive. Once a week seems to be good for me.

I'm really loving this whole journey...I feel so much healthier and so much more content.  I think I'll keep it up this week! ;-)

Good night and God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment