Dang it! Up at 4:00 again. 4:02 to be exact. Errrrrrrr!!!
And now I'm blogging because Allan threw out a challenge that we blog twice a day until October 2nd...that we take time at least twice to remind ourselves what we're doing and why. And if we're blogging, we're not eating, right?
So here's my first post for today. I'm tired and crabby! There!!
I'm sure I'll locate the more positive me once I get hydrated and have some breakfast. Don't want to eat this early...that will totally mess up my day.
We've got a busy day ahead...cleaning and shopping to do to get ready for the family coming over. We're celebrating Sierra's 22nd birthday...yeah!
And sure enough...I did remember something that I forgot to do at work. Double Errrrrrr! So a quick stop over there is also on the agenda.
OK...I'm already starting to feel slightly less crabby. Bring on the day!
Good morning and God bless!
It's a good thing you're a morning person ... huh? You are aren't you? I was also awake off and on from 2:30 a.m. and finally got up at 4:15. Got my blog entry in, did some laundry and decided it was the perfect opportunity to go the gym. Is a nap in our future. Probabaly not.
ReplyDelete~Sheilah