Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Satisfaction... (Day 69 - Part II)

Thanks for the help with the weighing before or after cooking question. I think I've been messing some of this up, but the good news is that I think I've been messing up on the high side. Glad I got the scale...I'll be able to have a more accurate picture of what I'm doing.

So when I weighed in this morning, I really expected to see a gain.

I didn't really feel like I deserved to see a gain because I've been spot on with my food over the last week, and exercise has been fairly good.  But over the last couple of days, I was reminded that Eve ate the apple and it was downhill for us women from there!

When I got on the scale, I was fully prepared to accept the consequences of having double x chromosomes. So when I saw that I had a 2 lb. loss, I was pretty surprised and exceedingly thrilled!

33 lbs. lost in 69 days.  That's an average of .48 lbs. per day! I'll take it!

Tomorrow I plan to get up and do some more of the same stuff that's brought me here. I can't tell you how much healthier I feel every day, and I just can't imagine going back where I was before.

Hope you're all having a good night...stay strong because we can ALL do this!!

Good night and God bless...

3 comments:

  1. That's SO awesome, Karyn! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Mom!! So proud of you :) Hope your head is feeling better and you're able to get some good sleep tonight! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic loss, Karyn. Your determination is leading you forward.

    ~Sheilah

    ReplyDelete