The family came over around 4:00 and we had the best time!! The only downside of the day was that Bree and Jim and the boys couldn't make it, and Justin's girlfriend, Allison, and Becca's husband, Adam, had to work.
Can't believe my baby is 22! Yikes!! Seems like yesterday that she was crying when we dropped her off at kindergarten. Now she's all grown up!
We had a great time celebrating, and I was also finally able to get a picture of Sierra and her boyfriend, Matt, for my family photos page!
We're really so very proud of all our kids, and their significant others. I could tell you about the many great things that they do, but the very best part of each of them is not what they do, but who they are. They are all loving, caring, and compassionate people. And we not only love them, but we like them, too!
No problem staying on track today. We made way too much food, as usual, but it wasn't a problem. Some day we'll get it right! I had no trouble sticking with the fruit and veggies. Skipped the taco dip, and wings, and cheese, and chips, and ice cream birthday cake. Not a problem!
When everyone left, we cleaned up and I had a plum and two of my absolutely favorite foods. I found these 100 calorie bags of Orville Redenbacher's popcorn, and I had 2 Aldi Fit & Active string cheese at 50 calories each. Almost every day, I include these gems in my menu.
![]() | ![]() |
I finished the day right at 1,000 calories, around 80 ounces of water, and quite a bit of walking when we were out and about getting reading for the party.
I'm seriously going to try and get a good night's sleep tonight. If I wake up at 4:00, I'm gonna lay there until I fall back asleep!
Wish me luck!
Good night and God bless...


My baby is going to turn 7 on next Sunday and I'm already feeling bittersweet about it. They grow up too fast!
ReplyDeleteI need to get some of that popcorn. I miss snacking on popcorn. yum!