Woo hoo!! I got up briefly at 2:30 because of the abundance of water I consumed during the day, and then slept until 6:30!! Hallelujah!
Now I can face the day! It's going to be another busy one. We're going to head out to visit my Aunt Kay at the nursing home this morning, and then run a couple of errands.
We recorded this week's Indycar race last night, so we'll want to try and get that in today. This one was held in Japan, and then the last race will be in a couple of weeks in Miami. Then that will be it for racing until April. :-(
We'll probably record the Bears game at noon and catch that later. I know...what's the point, right? Gluttons for punishment, I guess. I get so frustrated with our coaching and it's only the second game!
I've got a few work things I want to get a handle on so that next week will be more manageable. And tonight we get to watch Nora. Yay!
Looking forward to a fabulous Sunday...hope your's is, as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment