Thursday, September 23, 2010

Open to Suggestions... (Day 72 - Part 1)

Taking a little break from work for my first post of the day.

I was hoping to spend time tonight doing a little research for our trip out west this October.  Doesn't look like I'm going to get to it...probably not until tomorrow night or the weekend.

We'll be flying into LasVegas on Saturday the 16th (mid-day), and we have reservations at the Stratosphere (in Vegas) for Thursday evening the 21st, when the wedding festivities will begin!

So between those days, we definitely want to see the Grand Canyon.

Beyond that, no plans yet.  Suggestions would be welcome and appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. The Cliff Dweller's Lodge is great - by Lee's Ferry!
    I stay there in a quaint little cabin every time.
    LOVE IT!
    Tourist -type river raft rides are still fun...
    It's all good!
    You'll have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete