I had some things I had to do at work today...thought I'd go in for a couple hours, but ended up working from 8 AM to 4 PM. I went home for a short time and then Bill and I went back for the 5:45 worship service.
Then it was shopping...I got everything I need to try a low sodium chili recipe I found online. Hopefully it will be delicious and make it easier to give up my Wendy's chili! This recipe has 126 mg of sodium per serving, while Wendy's is 870!
On the agenda tomorrow is to visit Aunt Kay and then veg for the rest of the day. Looking forward to it!
Stayed on track today...could have done better with water, but had only 1,190 calories.
We DVRd Survivor, so we're gonna watch it before we go to bed. Tomorrow is the new season of Amazing Race! Love both of these shows!
Well, I'm gonna see who gets voted off...night all!
God bless...
You'll have to share that chili recipe. We love soups and stews.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great day...even though you did have to work. :(
And thanks for the reminder about Amazing Race. I need to set up our dvr too.