Thursday, September 23, 2010

What Happened to Fall?? (Day 72 - Part II)

Pretty hot evening in Chicagoland. I was so happy for fall to come, and now we have a heat wave!  I think it's supposed to cool off tonight...sure hope so!

This week has been really busy at work. Lots of deadlines, and it's not over yet. Tomorrow brings more of the same.  Haven't had time to keep up with other blogs, and I miss that.  Will try and catch up over the weekend. I did read a few, and ended up really sad about how mean some people can be. From my experience so far, that seems to be the exception rather than the rule, and I'm glad about that. Because this is supposed to be a safe place where we can be ourselves, and pour out our hearts and souls.

Anyway, a good day all around.  1,247 calories and mucho water. Less sodium, but still too much. 

I'm going to close down the computer, ride the bike, grab a shower, and try to get some sleep.

TGIF, everyone!  God bless y'all...

1 comment:

  1. That's why I like to read your blog. If I run into a blog or comment that isn't so kind, I'm outta there.

    Darn that sodium! It is so hard to reduce it, but I'm trying too. Good luck, you can do it.

    BTW, I nominated you for an award.
    http://anewertammy.com/2010/09/24/blog-award/

    ReplyDelete