Sunday, October 31, 2010

Skippin' the Treats on Day 110!

I am seriously not ready yet to let the weekend go!!  But alas, no choice but to soldier on!

Went to church this morning and then spent a good part of the day in front of the computer getting a jump on some of the deadlines for this coming week.

We did take time to go out and have a day-after-my-birthday lunch.  We went to Applebee's because they have a great "Under 550 Calories" menu.  I had the Asiago Peppercorn Steak, with baby potatoes and steamed veggies.  It was only 390 delicious calories. I also enjoyed their Skinny Bee Margarita for 100 calories.  So delicious!

For the heck of it, when we got home I looked up what Bill had for lunch because we were curious.  He had Provolone Stuffed Meatballs with Fettuccine, and the Maple Blondie for dessert. It came in at a surprising and whopping 2,500+ calories! The portions weren't even that big...he was able to finish his meal when he usually takes home leftovers. Wow!!

I ended the day at 1,375 calories and mucho water. I'm thinking I'll just switch my weigh-in day to Thursday since vacation altered my schedule.  Doesn't really matter on which day I weigh...just want it to be once a week.

Wishing you all peace, joy, and good choices this coming week.  Good night and God bless...

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes is a choice --- and a darn rough one...
    Inconvenient, but not impossible!
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I had no idea Applebee's had such a menu. I may look into going there one day if they are catering to my lifestyle. I used to live in Fort Smith where our Applebee's is, but i never ate the healthy low calorie stuff back then.

    That is crazy on the hubby's meal! I almost fell over when I read that!

    ReplyDelete