Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Yep...More Good Stuff! (Day 84)

Today has been a really great day.  They have all been great lately.  Even when they're busy and crazy and stressful and hectic, they're still great.  I feel so much healthier, both mentally and physically, and better able to handle anything that comes my way. 

1,150 calories...water...walking...CHECK!

After work today, I had a really nice trip to Wal-mart.  I really, really dislike shopping so I'm surprised I had such a good time.  I parked far away from the door and walked all around the store.  I literally haven't shopped like that in a very long time!  Usually it's in and out...no browsing whatsoever.  Today I browsed and enjoyed every minute of it.  I even bought a pair of jeans in a size that I haven't seen in forever!

So basically, I ♥ my life!!  There's always something good to find and appreciate if we look hard enough...I hope you found your something good today!

Before I say good night, here's a little something from today's reading that struck me. God bless y'all!

There's got to be much more to life
than just this flesh and bones.

But when a man devotes himself through groans
and strivings just to meet his fleshly needs
and never listens to his soul or heeds
those deep longings,

Then it matters not if he's a wise man or a fool.

T. M. Moore

5 comments:

  1. Great post to read before bed, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your joy tonight! Glad to hear you are high on life. I would be too if I found I fit in a smaller size of jeans. Way to go Karyn, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah the spoils of victory! Gotta love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're feeling a new you all around you. So happy for ya!

    ~Sheilah

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound so incredibly happy! Your joy is definately contagious. :)

    And yay for new jeans!!

    ReplyDelete