Sunday, October 10, 2010

There's More Than Corn in Indiana (Day 89)

Blogging from beautiful Granger, Indiana.  It was a gorgeous and uneventful drive and I enjoyed it very much.

My room at the Hyatt is fantastic...a large flat-screen TV and my fridge is now stocked with water and fruit, so I feel somewhat more prepared to handle the next couple days.

Tomorrow will be the first Monday since I started that I won't be able to weigh-in. I'll weigh-in when I can and it will be fine.

1,110 calories today, water, and I just went out and walked around the local shopping mall, so I feel really good about the day.  I'm going to take Shane and Amy's advice and do some toning exercises before bed, and when I get up in the morning to help stay on track.

Looking forward to a great week filled with new friends and good choices.

Good night and God bless...

6 comments:

  1. Glad you got there safely! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sweetie!! Love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karyn, you got this! great plan to stock the fridge too! I wish I lived closer to a mall so I could walk at the mall instead of Wal Mart. You have a great couple of days and let us know what is going on with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corn and soybeans. That's about it. I should know...I lived there until I was 18 yrs old. :)

    I'm glad you made it safe and sound.
    I have to admit...I'm kinda jealous of you being in a hotel room all by yourself. Ahhh...to be alone.

    It sounds like you're off to a great start! Can't wait to see your weigh-in...when you get back home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy, sounds like you're well prepared to stay on track...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karyn, I nominated you for the Versatile blog award, I love your blog and glad I found it! Please have a look at my blog for links to the original and what to do now that you're a recipient! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete