Since I was out of town on Monday, I had to weigh-in today. I've lost 3 lbs. since my last weigh-in...a total of 43 lbs. to date.
7 more lbs. to 50...that's a big milestone...it's actually hard to believe.
The way I've been living and eating doesn't really feel like something I'm doing anymore. It simply feels like the way I'm being. I just went through my day today and lived life. Eating has become like brushing my teeth. I don't give it much thought...it's just something I do. I don't think anymore about getting up and walking. I just do it. The same with food. I don't think much about it. I eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and maybe some popcorn or string cheese for a snack. Making good choices is becoming as routine as going to the drive-thru used to be.
It's all good stuff!
So I'm counting down to vacation and I'm starting to get really excited. Still have packing to do, and quite a bit of work to get done before end of day on Friday. I also want to look up more restaurants to add to my Excel spreadsheet so I'll feel more prepared. Even though I said I don't have to give this stuff much thought anymore, I think vacation is definitely going to be an exception to that. I want to have many options at hand so that our meals don't become a burden. We both really need this time to get away, relax, and enjoy each other. I can't wait!
Cheryl gave me some good advice today. She suggested that I not rush through trying to catch up with the study we're doing. I think she's right. I may not be able to get back into the study until we get on the plane on Saturday and that might have to be OK. Even though I haven't been doing the formal study, I've never felt closer to God than I do now.
1,175 calories today, and lots of walking and water.
It really is all good stuff!
Hope it's been a good one for you, too, and that tomorrow brings more of the same!
Good night and God bless...
Karyn, that is awesome! I love seeing those losses. Planning is what it is all about! Anything can be licked with planning. I am loving your blog and I get a kick out of you giving credit to God as it should be! He is an awesome God indeed!
ReplyDeleteKaryn, I love the statement " It simply feels like the way I'm being". I feel am slowly getting to that goal but it's still going to take time. Seeing blogs like your's help me keep all this is perspective which I really appreciate. Your doing great!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Karyn, I am so very proud of you. I also don't think you realize what an inspiration you are to others, whether the demon they fight is food or something else. "...It simply feels like the way I'm being." I love that, I'm gonna try to live that. God bless you
ReplyDeleteGreat weigh-in Karyn! I enjoy reading your posts because you are such an inspiration to me and you're a great writer. I'm so happy for you and where you are now. Enjoy your vacation to the fullest.
ReplyDelete