Well, it's been a really great day. I didn't quite get everything I needed to get done at work, so I'll be typing on the plane. And we're still not done packing!! You can totally tell that we're not exactly seasoned travelers!
Our son, Justin, is picking us up at 6:30 in the morning to take us to the airport. So I'm going to keep this short, finish up the packing, and try and get some sleep.
I'll try and post some pictures of the beautiful Grand Canyon and the Vegas lights! Maybe I'll take a page from anne h. and try and come up with some clever captions. No one can do that like anne, but I might give it a go!
1,045 calories, quite a bit of walking, but I totally slacked off on the water today...too preoccupied with other things!
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend...I wish you joy, love, and oodles of good choices! ;-)
God bless...
Karen, have a great trip and enjoy yourself, but remember, you have to come back and confess. Make that the motivation for keeping your focus on your trip!!
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the pics
and hear about all the fun you had!
The Grand Canyon is a wonderful, healing place.
I always stay in a little lodge in Marble City, AZ.
But anywhere else is bound to be just as enchanting!
Be safe and have fun!