We have been having the BEST time!!
I haven't been taking the time to blog, but that hasn't meant that I haven't been walking the walk. Lots and lots of exercise walking around God's country, though I haven't had nearly enough water. But food has been no problem at all. If anything, I've not been eating enough. Saturday was 720 calories, Sunday was 710, and today was 1,060.
We went to the Grand Canyon yesterday, and we're going back tomorrow. I'll post pictures tomorrow night...we figured out some things with our camera and I know tomorrow's pictures will be better. I can't even begin to describe how we felt standing at the rim of the Canyon. I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried, and I feel emotional even thinking about it. It's the most majestic and divine thing I've ever experienced. If you haven't had the pleasure of experiencing this sight, I really recommend that you put a trip to Arizona on your bucket list.
I've been missing the other blogs I read, and I hope to catch up. And I really hope things are going well for all of you. For me, I'm just so glad to learn that it is completely possible to manage discipline and good choices in the midst of life away from my normal routine.
Here are a few pictures so far...enjoy!!
 |
| Amazing view from the airplane! |
 |
| Rainbow after a sudden downpour. |
 |
| Meteor Crater near Winslow, Arizona |
 |
| That's my guy!! He got some amazing shots with the 35mm! |
 |
| Majesty in the distance |
 |
| Majesty in the distance Part 2 |
SO glad you are having such a great time Mom!! Those pictures are absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures and hear all about everything! We love you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, that is amazing! Both parts I mean, the pictures and your staying on track so well!! I am glad you are having a great time!!
ReplyDeleteSO BEAUTIFUL.
ReplyDeleteIm loving vicariously....
Great pics so far, can't wait for more!
ReplyDelete