Saturday, October 30, 2010

Today's My Birthday!! (Day 109)

Today was a lovely day! We made headway with unpacking and laundry, and then we hit the grocery store.

And then we went to Sabrina and Jim's house to hang with the kids and celebrate my birthday! We had a great time visiting and telling stories about our vacation. And instead of cake, we had sugar-free jello and cool whip for dessert in my honor! ;-)  Thanks, Jim!  The only dark cloud on the day was that Sierra and Matt couldn't make it. (Missed you guys!)

I'm usually not a birthday-celebrating kind of girl, but I was happy to celebrate this one because it's the healthiest I've been in such a very long time.  And next year will be even better when I'm at the right weight for me.  This is really good stuff!!

Did well today...1,100 calories and 64 oz. of water.  Did a little walking when we went shopping, but that's about it for exercise.  That's fine with me because I'm still feeling pretty exhausted.

So I'm gonna hit the sack and look forward to a great Sunday.  Hope you make it a good one, as well!

Good night and God bless...

7 comments:

  1. Yay! And Happy birthday!
    With many many more!
    Hope your weekend is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Karyn! I'm glad you had a great day. Feeling good about yourself goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great day! I wish you many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Karyn!! It sounds like you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I hope this is the happiest and healthiest year ever for you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a terrific day and I am glad you really enjoyed it. Being healthier makes it so much more meaningful... Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday Karyn! Glad you had a great day. and with a 5 pound loss while you were on vacay, I am thinking that is ok for exercise for today... haha!

    ReplyDelete