Friday, October 8, 2010

Good Will Here I Come! (Day 87)

Much better day today, I'm happy to report.

Crazy time coming up though! We'll be seriously busy tomorrow. Bill's going to get a flu and pneumonia shot, then the dry cleaners, groceries, nursing home, laundry, and church. Then I'll have to find time to pack...I'll be leaving for Granger, Indiana around 2:00 Sunday afternoon. And I definitely want to find time to kick back and connect with my best friend before I leave. I'm going to miss him!

So I had some serious fun this evening trying on some smaller clothes from the back of my closet and packing up a bunch of stuff for Good Will. I have two huge bags filled so far! We're dropping them off tomorrow...don't want that stuff around any more cuz I will never need them again! ;-)

1,165 calories today and I'm still drinking water. I'll probably be sorry about that around 2:00. Walking today was super good...I totally picked up the pace everywhere I went. It's getting easier and easier by the minute.

I need to finish up today's study and go turn on the porch light for Bill. Before I go, I want to give a shout out to a couple of my blogging friends. If you don't follow Anne H. at Carb Tripper, you're really missing out. Anne is a breath of fresh air and one of the most creative people I've come across. And my buddy Shane at Losing it For the Family is as encouraging and as positive as his blog title. For you praying folk, Shane's taking the LSAT tomorrow and it would be cool if we could all pray for peace and calm as he rocks this important test.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend filled with joy, adventure, and good choices. Good night and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Now how in the world did I miss such a great shout-out!
    Please forgive!
    And thanks!
    You ar doing great, by the way!
    Very positive!

    ReplyDelete