Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Lovely Day... (Day 82)

Such a very lovely, lazy, romantic day!

We decided to see a matinee this morning, and chose "The Social Network."  It's an excellent movie, not only detailing the the surprising history of Facebook, but it's also a story of unrequited love. We both "liked" it alot. (That's a very lame FB joke in case you missed it!)

Then we went to iHop for lunch.  We both actually felt like breakfast, and I ordered the Simple & Fit Omelet with swiss cheese, mushrooms, spinach, and tomatoes, with a side of fresh fruit.  330 delicious calories. 

After lunch, it was back to the house to relax. We watched the last Indycar race of the season and both did some internet research...Bill on his netbook and me on my laptop.  We really need to get busy planning our vacation and we made a little bit of headway, but neither one of us is feeling the urgency just yet. Paid more attention to the race than the task at hand. We're going to have to kick it in gear soon!

No problem navigating the dietary jungle...1,055 very satisfying calories. Did a great job staying hydrated...another bottle of water and my eyeballs will be floating. Some moderate walking while we were out...nothing to write home about but it still counts as moving.

I'm starting an 8-week Bible study tomorrow with a couple of my blogging friends called, "Woman of Moderation." Looking forward to it! Tomorrow is also weigh-day.  Should be a happy number. ;-)

Wishing you all a week filled with happy times, good choices, and self-control.  Let's get it done!

Good night and God bless...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karyn, found your blog and like ti a lot. I added it to my blog so I will be a follower! Have a great night and looking forward to future inspiring words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great day! I can't wait to hear how much you lost! I just saw that you have me in your blogs you follow, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be careful - it IS a jungle out there!
    A dietary jungle, like you wrote!

    ReplyDelete