Had a lovely, somewhat lazy day today. :-) This morning, Bill and I put together my bike! Actually, Bill put it together and I handed him stuff. I was able to read the manual tonight and I plan to get started on my new program tomorrow! So excited!
Then we had a great time visiting with family. Bill was scheduled to be one of the camera operators at church, so he had to leave our daughter Becca's house early to show up for the service run-through. I stayed and caught up with our three daughters, Sabrina, Becca, and Sierra. I will try and pull together some pictures over the next day or so to introduce my new friends to my wonderful family!
I was having such a good time that I ended up not going to church. I plan on going to one of the services tomorrow, or I will catch it online if that doesn't work out. When Bill got back, we did the grocery shopping and got our laundry done. So with most of our errands out of the way, we should be able to do a little more relaxing tomorrow.
I did better using up my calories today...only 150 left over. I tried one of Sean's favorites for breakfast this morning...3 scrambled egg whites. I made mine with 1/4 cup of shredded cheese, mushrooms, and black olives. With a toasted Arnold's wheat sandwich bun, the whole thing came out to only 290 calories and was totally delish!
Didn't fit in much exercise other than whatever walking we did at the grocery store. Will do much better tomorrow when I break in the new bike! I'll see if I can get a picture of the little beauty and throw that up here, as well!
Hope you all had a wonderful Saturday, and that you get some good sleepin' done!
God bless...
No comments:
Post a Comment