I am so tired, so I'm going to make this post short and to the point. :-)
It's been a good, productive day. We decided we would do some needed work around the house on the front end of our vacation, and then relax and have fun at the end of the week. So Bill changed the oil in both cars and cleaned out the garage. For me, this is the weekend that we distribute the September issue of our church newsletter, so I needed to spend some time today on that. But I also took on our laundry room, which was a complete disaster area. I didn't even ride the bike today because cleaning out that room was plenty of exercise...believe me! And I didn't even finish...I'll pick it up again in the morning.
I like this process of cleaning and organizing. I feel like so many aspects of my life are coming into control and balance. It's funny how making a commitment and exercising discipline in one area bleeds over to other areas of my life. I like the changes I'm seeing.
And I so appreciate the support and encouragement I'm getting from so many of you...and especially from my husband. He really is my best friend and I love that! I love that he loves me the way I am...the way I am today. Not that he won't be totally thrilled with the new and improved me. He definitely will. But we've been through so much together and have become closer than I ever thought possible. He and my kids and my grandkids are truly the very best part of me. I'm feeling very grateful and blessed right now.
Anyway, all in all, a good day. I also did fine with my calories...finished the day at 1,450, and drank tons of water!
Thanks for reading, good night, and God bless...
Sounds like a great day, Karyn!
ReplyDeleteI love to clean out and organize. It does always feel so good to see the fruits of your labor.
And speaking of your family...I took a peek at the photos you've posted here. You are blessed with a beautiful family! And having a supportive husband...there's nothing better. :)
Congrats on another good day!
Thanks, Amy! Yep...they're all pretty special! And as I'm getting to know you better, I can see that you have a fantastic family, as well.
ReplyDeleteYou and me....we're very blessed and on a good path right now. Life is good!!
Its amazing how other parts of your life become so much better when these large factors start falling into place, isn't it? Sounds like you are doing great! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteWell done, work then you'll enjoy the playing that much more!
ReplyDelete