We had lots of setting up and decorating to do, and then had just enough time to run home, grab some lunch, shower, get ready, and then pick up the food trays for the party.
Nora was an absolute angel! :-) She napped from 12:30 to 2:30, and was then happy and going strong until we finished cleaning up at around 7:00. I don't think she had even one crabby moment!
The array of food was just beautiful...fruit, vegetable, cheese, and club sandwich trays, and also deviled eggs, veggie pizza, chips, dip, and salsa. Oh yeah...and some really adorable cupcakes & cookies!
I had no problem sticking with the veggies and fruit. Then I had a turkey sandwich when I got home. 1,200 calories for the very enjoyable day. I didn't ride the bike, but I burned alot of calories with the party preparations and cleanup. Tomorrow's weigh-day and whatever that scale says, I know I had a great week!
Well, nothing more to say about this wonderful day...because these pictures are worth a thousand words!!
Good night and God bless...
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |






Love it!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure not doing the bike didn't make any difference. Your body probably appreciated the break and all the other activities, gave your body a twist in the regular routine.
I think you're right. And I'm definitely feeling it more this morning...that hauling and toting is alot of work! :-)
ReplyDeleteIt was really fun...just sorry you couldn't be here!
Can't wait for Vegas, and I'll definitely bring the kleenex!
Weigh In day today !!!
ReplyDeleteRock it !!!
Nora is so precious! Glad you enjoyed a wonderful day! :)
ReplyDeleteI've never EVER seen such beautiful cupcakes in all my life. Where were THOSE when we were growing up? Oh, I mean ... bad, evil cupcakes. Yuck! haha Nora's smile couldn't be broader, and it looks like she thoroughly enjoyed her special day! She is cute as ... a lady bug!! (Had to say it.) I'm guessing a missed bike day won't do any damage. It is good for the body to have changes tossed at it (in type and intensity of exercise).
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Nora! Karyn! Adorable cake and party! Woo Hoo!! My granddaughter's name is Leyland, and my pet name for her is Leyliebug, and we are all about ladybugs. I'm lovin' that cake, and I think we may just hafta make one of those for her birtday next month. So precious. I'm glad you had a great day and she was well rested for the party.
ReplyDeleteSo cute. What a nice cake and cupcakes and t-shirt with the lady-bug on it. She looks very happy to be one.
ReplyDelete