Tuesday, November 30, 2010

An Unwelcome Friend on Day 139

Not feeling too great today. In fact, I'd have to feel a whole lot better just to make it to crummy.

The good news is that I figured out why I've had a slow-down in my weight loss the last week or so.  Every time I think I have successfully navigated this change of life stuff, I get a visit from my unwelcome friend. 

I've been going through this for the last 5 or 6 years. I started early...in my late-40s. The hot flashes have pretty much gone away, and over the last couple of years, I have actually gone for up to 4 or 5 months between cycles. But at other times, I'll get two visits in the same month. Errrrr!!  Well, it's been about 3 months since last time and here we go again!

Wish I could go to bed for 3 or 4 days. I'll have to settle for alot of ibuprofen.

I'm not sure if I'll weigh-in on Thursday. I don't think the number will be very accurate and it will just make me crabbier than I feel right now. I may just wait and get back on a Monday rotation. Well see.

1,225 calories today, lots of water, and a fair amount of walking at work.  No bike tonight...I'm planning on going to bed early and put this day behind me. 

I really hope it's been a good day for you, friends, and that you're all one step closer to where you want to be.

Good night and God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment