Friday, November 19, 2010

Check-in on Day 128

A quick check-in, friends.  I weighed in yesterday and yep...2 more pounds gone.  That's 57.5 so far, and the hits just keep on coming!!

Bill and I moved our couches into the garage last night...we need the space to set up tables for Thanksgiving, and he's cleaning the carpet today.  So yeah...look at me!! Moving couches and running around like a normal, healthy person (typed with a huge smile on my face!)

Lots to do (because it's CRAZY at work, too) but we talked last night and decided we'll take on one task at a time and it will all get done.  I know we'll have as much help from the kids next week as we need, so I'm determined not to get all stressed out. The best part will be 24 of us getting together to enjoy a meal and each other.  The focus will be on gratitude for the many crazy blessings we have, and that's exactly how it should be!

Tonight, we celebrate my baby boy and I can't wait!  Harry Potter with the family, and then Rock Bottom afterward for a late night snack.  I've already printed out their nutritional guide, so I'm good to go!

Hope it's been a great Friday so far...let's keep it up!

2 comments:

  1. To quote the Black Eyed Peas:
    I've got a feeling
    that tonight's gonna be a good, good night!
    ♫♪♫♬♫♩♪
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. suuuuuhweeeeet! great news on the loss, great news that you aren't stressed about work, and great news on the family night out with planning for the meal! You just have it rocking and rolling don't you!!

    ReplyDelete