Not much to report tonight. Another good day...stuck to the plan like glue. Not just glue...super glue! ;-)
I'm kind of a news and political junkie, so it's going to be difficult for me to go to bed when some of these close races are still up in the air.
But I think fatigue will win this battle.
I'm really anxious to hear how my buddy Shane at Losing it For the Family did in his race...been keeping a good thought for you all day, Shane!
No matter how things turn out, I just feel immensely blessed that I live in a country where my voice is heard, and my vote is counted.
Good night, folks. I wish you all a happy hump day!
And a happy one to you as well!
ReplyDeleteyup! I let my voice be heard. I wasn't going to. Monday night my husband asked me if I was going to vote and I said "I dunno..." and he just looked at me like I had three heads. I'm glad I did. I felt good..and blessed to be able to have a say. :)
ReplyDelete