Oh my goodness. Where the heck did the weekend go???
So tired, but a good tired. We got alot accomplished this weekend. We picked up everything we need for Thanksgiving (other than those inevitable last minute items that didn't make it to my list.) We still have to rent a couple of tables, but other than that and a little more cleaning, we should be ready to rock and roll.
Under 1,300 calories for the last two days, and I did a fair job with drinking water. It's a little more difficult with all the running around, but I was definitely over 64 oz. each day.
For the most part, I'm not worried about being able to navigate the Thanksgiving meal. The plan is to stay with the plan. I'll eat very light early in the day and drink lots of water, so I'll reserve most of my calories for dinner. The only thing that has me worried is the stuffing. I mean, oh my goodness, do I ever love stuffing!! I use my mom's recipe and it's absolutely the best!
So what I have to do is decide if I trust myself enough to have even a small serving. And unfortunately for Bill, I think this is the one leftover that will need to leave the house completely at the end of the day. I've been fine with whatever he wants to have around up to this point, but not this. It's too big a trigger!
So the jury's still out on to have stuffing, or not to have stuffing. Stay tuned!
We had a fantastic time at Harry Potter and Rock Bottom afterward. Loved the movie, and can't wait for part 2. I'm also looking forward to starting with the first book and working my way to book seven. That sounds like a fine project for the frigid Chicago winter!
I still have a few more things to get done tonight before we sit and relax with the Amazing Race. Then it's off to bed and hopefully a good night's sleep. This week is going to be one crazy ride!!
Good night and God bless...
Yeah have the stuffing! it is great when you win that challenge, trust me! As for the crazy weekend and week coming up, I second that emotion! I do look forward to my day with Lauren all to myself on Wednesday though!
ReplyDeleteProbably one of the busiest weeks of the year!
ReplyDeleteAnd the start of the Busy Season.
Oops!
I meant to say the "Holiday Season," of course!