I received some beautiful flowers at the office today from Justin's girlfriend, Allison. She wanted to send me a special congratulations for reaching the 50 lbs. lost milestone. What a sweetheart!! It completely made my day, along with some great comments from Sabrina and Becca. You ladies are so special to me and I can't tell you how much I appreciate your love and support. ♥ ♥ ♥
Speaking of Becca, we went out tonight to pick up some fabric so I can make Nora a fleece winter poncho that will work with her car seat. We had a great time visiting, and it was so fun to hang with Nora. That little girl is something special!!
Becca has started a little online business where she's selling the adorable hair bows and accessories that she makes. If you have little girls in your life (or even big girls who like to wear pretty bows in their hair), you'll find some really cute things at her Lil' Junebug Boutique!
Ending the day at 1,320 calories and 80+ oz. of water. It's also time to go through my closet again...I'm packing up another big bag of clothes to take to Good Will. What a great feeling!
I also had another thought today about something that will really help me when I get to maintenance. Over the many years that my weight just continued to climb, I absolutely never weighed myself. But now, I am totally committed to weigh myself once a week for the rest of my life. I think that's gotta help keep the weight off. If the pounds start to creep up, it will never be a surprise. Hopefully this strategy will help keep me at a normal and comfortable weight.
Tomorrow I weigh in...I'm guessing a couple more pounds gone. We shall see!
Hope you've had a super day, friends! Good night and God bless...

awww the maintenance plan! Did you ever think before that you would be planning for maintenance? I have had it on my mind a lot here lately. I like that weighing weekly idea. I will steal it from you!
ReplyDeleteYou sound so very good and upbeat-
ReplyDeleteGood on ya!