Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So Little Time...So Much to Do! (Day 126)

Crazy, crazy busy.  A zillion things at work with deadlines looming and a short work week coming up.  And then there's the task of getting ready to host Thanksgiving dinner at our house.

I decided I'm not going to beat myself up if I can't get a post in every day between now and Thanksgiving.

This whole blogging thing has probably been the single most important thing I've been doing the last several months. It has helped me immensely as I've gained a much greater understanding of myself through the reflection and introspection that goes on here.  It has also been an incredible tool in terms of developing discipline and good habits.

The lessons learned will help me get through the next several crazy days, and I'll jump on here when I can.

I continue to be amazed at how much my life has changed. I've always been incredibly productive at work.  But that was pretty much all I had the energy to do.  Today I cranked it at work, and then I ran out to three stores at lunch time, picking up tableware and miscellaneous items for Thanksgiving. When I got home I made a winter poncho for Nora that will work with her car seat, did some cleaning, and will help Bill move some furniture around when he gets home.

Just four months ago all of this would have been impossible. I simply wouldn't have had the physical or mental energy to face any of it.

I love the way I'm feeling and looking these days. 1,322 calories today and oceans of water. Tomorrow's weigh day...I'm guessing 2 more lbs. gone. We'll see.

So good night folks...make it a good tomorrow!!  And a big shout out to Sean Anderson, my inspiration.  Yesterday Sean made his goal weight!  From 505 lbs. to 230 lbs.  Congrats, Sean!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it is the holiday season and it is likely many of us will not be as consistent at posting. Just don't forget about us, but more importantly, don't forget about the new you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the way we look - that's the pay-off right there.
    Makes everything worth it all!

    ReplyDelete