Monday, November 8, 2010

Tummy Ache on Day 118...

Holy cow, my stomach hurts!

It's been a perfectly fine day.  Good food choices...at least 80 oz. of water.  We had a chili cook-off at work and I decided it would be too hard to count calories so I brought a turkey sandwich and pear.

When I got home, I had a taste for seafood so I broiled up some shrimp and scallops...they were delicious!  And I also decided I wanted some beets.  I totally LOVE beets.  But I think I ate too many of them. It was only 135 calories, but my stomach is a wreck right now.  The beets are the only thing I had today that was out of the norm.  So I'm gonna blame them...or maybe it's just because I had too many of them.

Anyway, I'm ending the day with 1,025 calories and I'm ending the day now!  Hope I can sleep this off and feel better in the morning.

Good night, folks. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Karyn, I hope by the time you read this you are all better! Great job on the calorie count!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beets....ewww. Just thinking about them gives me a tummy ache. :)
    Seriously, though...I sincerely hope you feel much better this morning! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete