Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Soul Sister... (Day 140)

OK...I'm seriously cracking up here!!

I've been sitting at the computer since I got home from work.  We're launching a new website soon and it's taking up most of my time.

I'm making all kinds of progress...the words are there and all the graphics are coming together nicely.  I've got the TV on for background noise, and some kind of grammy nomination show comes on. 

I'm not paying too much attention, but then TRAIN comes on singing Soul Sister and the next thing I know, I'm up and dancing and having the best time!! 

To say I haven't danced in years would be an understatement of monumental proportions! But it all came back to me and I did some serious cardio for the entire song.

I've been still feeling pretty crummy today, but this interlude completely made my day.  I couldn't even imagine that I had it in me anymore.  I'm totally going to go out this weekend and buy some kind of aerobic dance DVD.

And I can't wait for the next wedding that we get invited to.  No more wallflower while everyone else has fun.  Life just keeps getting better and better!!

1,199 calories, lots of water, and chuckles galore!!

Hope it's been a good one for y'all!  I guarantee it will get better with a little Soul Sister!!


2 comments:

  1. A new web site!
    And dancing around the place!
    Things are sure changing up in here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I love the mental image of you up dancing around. Congrats to you! You should just start dancing just for the heck of it for exercise!

    ReplyDelete