We had a very enjoyable weekend, though as always, it went by way too quickly. We got our normal weekend stuff done (laundry, shopping, visited Aunt Kay, went to church, etc.), and we also had the opportunity to do some relaxing. The coming week looks to be very busy at work, so I'm hoping to get a good night's sleep.
Now that winter is setting in here in the Midwest, I've noticed a big change in the way I feel. I can't remember ever having this problem before, but lately I am freezing most of the time. In the past, I have always been hot. We've always kept the temperature in the house on the cool side in the winter to save money. And that's never been a problem for me before. Not true anymore. I simply can't get warm. We've added blankets to our bed, and I'm wearing sweaters and thick socks and I'm still cold.
The only thing that I can figure is that my body is adjusting to the weight loss. I hope that at some point things will level out because I have discovered that I really, really hate being cold.
I had 1,245 calories today and drank water like I oughta! Life is good and I'm thankful for it.
Let's keep doing this thing together, friends!
Good night and God bless...
Drank your water like you oughta.
ReplyDeleteOh, for cute!
Good job - and stay warm!
Karyn, I am having the same problem. I guess the fat really did a fine job of insulating the body huh? I am ok with putting on more clothes and being colder, how about you? haha.
ReplyDelete