OK...I think I've missed posting.
I haven't had a melt-down or anything, but I haven't been as careful about logging things the last couple of weeks. Nothing major. No "cheating." I haven't been eating foods that I don't feel good about, but when you're not logging it's more difficult to be aware if the calories are creeping up.
I'm still losing weight. Just haven't had my head in the game lately. And I don't like that feeling.
I still think I need this for a while.
Even if nobody else on the planet reads this I still need it for me.
When I weighed in last Friday, February 11th, I was down 5 more lbs. from my last post. 87 lbs. lost to date.
Here's to making today count...
Karyn, I was just thinking about you yesterday, hoping you'd update your blog so we would know how you were doing. It's good to see you! And good you recognize what you need. Hope to see you around more often.
ReplyDeleteCheryl
I for one have missed your inspiration. We may be on different journeys, but your words inspire me in more ways than I can count. <3
ReplyDeleteI miss ya - I miss your blog and your comments on mine!
ReplyDelete87 pounds! Awesome - onward and downward!