Saturday, March 19, 2011

Errrrr... (Day 248)

Can't believe it's been two weeks since I've checked in.  Sheesh!

I'm having a bit of slow-down lately.  Just 2 lbs. gone since my last post.  So 95 lbs. to date.

Calories have been consistently between 1,200 and 1,500 each day.  But as always, I could definitely do better with exercise.

Time to shake things up a little, I think.

So that's the goal.  I'm gonna give myself 3 weeks to make the 100 lbs. lost mark...that's April 9th. 

I think that's going to mean a real concerted effort to move more. So that's the plan.

And then I think I'll want to lose around 25 more lbs. I'd love to be completely done by July 14th, exactly one year since I started. That would be very cool.

Not sure if that's too ambitious...it definitely is more difficult to lose the closer I get to my goal.  It's just not coming off as quickly.

But I'll shoot for it and we'll see what happens.

Hugs to all and God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment